As one of the leading providers of high-quality preschool program, we are experts when it comes to dealing with tantrums. Our experiences have helped us learn how to reduce the likelihood of tantrums and now, we will share how.
- Set a schedule of what time they eat, sleep, play, and study, among other activities. This allows them to get an idea of what to expect every day and prevents them from having tantrums.
- Allow them some kind of responsibility and control. They should be able to make little choices on their own such as the color of their shirt, the fruit they want to snack on, and others.
- You know your child better than anyone else. So, if you notice that they have tantrums every time you pass by a candy store, just avoid passing by one.
- Give them your praise or a small reward for showing good behavior. This will likely encourage them to do more good deeds.
- You can drop them off in an after hours childcare center where they can play, meet new friends, and learn. Once they become comfortable with others, they will be happier every day.
Are you looking for a trusted childcare center in Irvine, California? Then you have come to the right place. Look for no other than Little Leaderz Day Care, Inc.
We are a weekend daycare in Irvine that aims to provide a safe and nurturing environment where children can play, discover their passion, develop a love for learning, and learn to create relationships. Let us be your partner in childcare.
For the best day care in Irvine, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Enroll your child today!