COVID-19: Updated Health & Safety Procedures
We are putting safety first to protect our families and staff. All teachers and staff go through frequent training on health and safety practices.
- Pick-up and Drop-off at entrance only.
- Daily temperate check upon entrance.
- Hand washing upon entering followed with frequent washing throughout the day.
- Staff wear face masks and fully vaccinated.
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting. Staff will continue to clean throughout the day. Toys, playground equipment, and other high-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected and rotated throughout the day.
- Stay home if sick. Children, employees and visitors with a 100-degree
- Fahrenheit or higher temperature will not be allowed to attend child care or work. Children and employees will need to be fever and symptom free for 24 hours without a fever reducing medicine.
- Sick space. Daycare will have a dedicated space where teachers can care for sick children while being separated from others until child is picked up.